Dr. Lowell Williams, DDS, MS
Arkansas State dental license, Master of Science in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Tennessee, Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Tennessee.
- Membership in American Dental Association
- Membership of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- Northwest Arkansas Dental Association
- Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arkansas Society of Pediatric Dentists
Practice in Memphis for two years and for the last 37 years in Harrison,
Arkansas providing dentistry for children.
Wife Debbie for 30 years, 6 daughters - Laura, Charlotte, Sarah, Rachel,
Rebekah and Hannah. 7 grandchildren. 5 siblings.
Hobbies include camping, skeet shooting, and Razorback sporting events.
Member of Faith Assembly of God Church for last 15 years. Served on Boone
County Special Services Board for 38 years and served as president of BCSS
for 4 terms. Serving at the Rotary Free Dental Clinic since it opened.